UL System Campus Budget Reduction Plans Available Online
The eight universities in the University of Louisiana System have developed plans to meet the combined $66.6 million in budget reductions planned for Fiscal Year 2009-10. These are in addition to the $19.6 million mid-year cuts, bringing UL System total budget reductions to $86.2 million.
Click on the university name below to download a .pdf copy of the campus budget reduction plan.
- Grambling State University
- Louisiana Tech University
- McNeese State University
- Nicholls State University
- Northwestern State University
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
FOR MORE INFORMATIONContact: Cami Geisman
225.219.0270 | Cami.Geisman@la.gov